Sunday, January 23, 2011

grief

people think that Grief is a couple of months and then your done, but to those who have lost children to bullying our grief is different our grief is different, Our children were taken from us due to bullying, they were harrassed until they felt they had no choice but to end the pain they felt.
 these punks, these jerks and a few other choice names ate away at our kids until the defenses WE instilled in them as parents was totally taken down piece by piece and we fought for our babies, we told ppl and they didnt care, then they claim innocence or in my case soveron immunity, to those schools who didnt act, SCREW YOU @ssholes my son is dead because they didnt PROTECT HIM and Jessie is dead because NO ONE HELPED, Scott is dead because the ppl HE trusted BETRAYED HIM, Ty Montanna Laura and Bree no one NO ONE helped them, and now our families will forever be broken because of piss@ss little bastards like Ross thinks this is a GAME...it isnt and I pray that WE get our kids the justice THEY DESERVE......Christian missing you hurts like a knife to the heart, I love you son I miss you more. I HAD your back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment