Friday, July 8, 2011

Waiting to move ......

Well, I am almost done with living here in hell, No move is ever worth your child's life. Had I known 
Grafton was a lousy school district perhaps I would've been back in Charleston on the weapon station
in housing, but now I will leave this place, I will never forget what have taken from myself,my kids and my
husband who had endure me on 31May2010 SCREAMING into the fone you HAVE to COME HOME, I cant DO THIS ALONE! something no deployed soldier should ever have to hear EVEN my Sis Anna (active duty also now at Sill was in Fayetteville NC) She was driving when I called her,I could barely talk, she had to pull off the road it overcame her to the depths of her soul and she had just returned from Afghanistan after a year. AND what have now given myself and my kids PTSD, it isn't nice,it isn't fake,it's not a joke it is REAL TRUE AND HARD to deal with....... To my husband I love you To Sis , Thank you and I love you to my kids I love you soooooooooo much you guys are my world, and to Christian's friends I will miss you, We love you and come see us anytime.
Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment