Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lately.....

Lately you've been on my mind, thinking about how much you would love it here on the ranch,all the animals we've gotten, 2 rabbits,a duck,several chickens and today we got 15 baby chicks so sweet and soft you would've loved holding them like you did Sava when she came home, and now we have a Ziva and Abby Ziva is a dark chocolate brindle and Abby, well she is a white boxer with a black eye and one brown ear and so so so sassy ,Emmylou is getting older and i suppose soon she will move in with you and she will be back with you again happy to lick your face and cuddle again, I miss you babyboy our lives are never going to be the same your silly smile and flashy blue eyes and laugh are missed, your Hey I love you guys is most definatly missed, But know I love you and that will never change.

  I hope your heaven is all you dreamed and 1 million times more....

Love Mum

1 comment:

  1. what a great letter. I am sure christian has read it misses all of you a lot too.

    ReplyDelete