Saturday, November 24, 2012

I wonder........

    I wonder.....


Tomorrow is my Birthday, I wish things were different,that you were here, conspiring with your siblings as you did every year always finding me something I would always use, or things you knew I wanted like Florida Gator stuff such as the full sized signed Tim Tebow helmet you got me for my anniversary when Dad was deployed and you smiled so slickly knowing Daddy was so busy overseas you searched and got it,knowing how much I love my Gators so much so, I have more Gator clothes than I do regular!

   I remember all the great birthdays we have all had and that you were significant in them as you would be "Mom's secret spy"and the kids never realized that you would tell me what they wanted .....

   so for my Birthday I wish you were here to celebrate with me laughing and having fun. I love you and miss you so much Mr.BlueEyes.

Love Mum.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment