Thursday, January 17, 2013

He was our Everything.

He was our glue ,He could make you laugh even if you did not want to.
He would make you smile if you weren't smiling.
He was concerned when you didn't look ok.
He was his little brother Hunter's buddy no matter how busy he got.
He loved his little sister and protected her like brig brothers do.
He had goals in life to be a proboarder,play for the University of Florida,and to be an extreme sport player(he would've done it too)
He was never ashamed to say I love you mom to me or to his siblings in public or alone or infront of his friends.
  He loved his family and his family loved him, and now we fight, fight because they SAID they would,when in reality they didnt give a rats ass and should've said no, I would've pulled him and figured it out later.
  Now I do not trust anything that comes from someone who is employed by any ISD or District, and I have told my kids if someone is bullying you give em a warning, and if they keep it up, I got their back.
 I taught my son to be whom he wanted to be and he did, I also taught my son don't hit tell, I wish I had told him to kick Ross,Evan and Michaels asses because they would've been very surprised at the agility and strength Christian had, they were lightwieghts compared to the 5 who got their asses handed to them in Killeen in front of the whole complex.

Mr Blueeyes, I love you and miss you every second of every minute of every hour of everyday!
Love Mom        

4 comments:

  1. You know as his real father I like the rest of you miss him every day too. Of course nobody even knows I even exist its all good I know who my son was and that's all that matters.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill you know I might've had an ounce of sympathy for you if you hadn't personally attacked my wife on the telephone by telling her that she was the reason Christian died,you purposely did this over the fone because you know my wife and know damn good and well she'dve kicked your ass! and for clarification I was also in the room.Lisa his mom she fought so hard and you just show up?your a lowlife ass who needs to tend to his business and leave my wife OUT of IT!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Hon, Bill really grow up, hows about you file your taxes??? Oh wait no the 20,000 in back childsupport would be taken......you need to grow up and act responsible instead of letting your "wife" pay the bills....but whatever when your old and gray and alone there will be only one person to blame....and that would be you. you made your bed so lay in it, oh and next time you say I am the reason my son is dead be in a 3 foot range jackass, I floored you more than once and I will throttle you again.....real classy of you, right in front of Tristan, way to make yourself father of the year......YOU did not know a THING about Christian and you STILL know NOTHING about TRISTAN! hence who is the jerk, the one who made comments about Christian in the coffin, or his girlfriend,friends, you didn't have a relationship with him and you dont have one with his brother either and it all falls on you!

    ReplyDelete