Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another Mom's loss.



Another mother has lost a precious son, He didn't die due to bullying,but none the less her son is gone and her pain is just beginning, I met this mother in 2010 when asked to be a keynote speaker at KABS Anti-bullying rally Cristy Price Reese.
  I know I cannot take away from her grief but I do want her to know my heart breaks for her and her family members and the rest of the family that was in Austins life he was very special to alot of people and dealing with this type of loss over the next few months will be hard for them and I hope they know, they will never be far from my thoughts, even though I dont have all the answers, I do have shoulders that can help them carry the pain of his death.
   As parents we always want the best for our kids and when something happens that takes them from the "planned" life we have in mind it is very painful and all those dreams vanish.
  To Austins family I am so sorry, I met you when my pain was fresh in my mind but you were there, unwaivering and steady and I believe that when Austin crossed over my son was there to meet him and I am here.....just ask if you need to.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment