Monday, March 31, 2014

The Hardest things.

The hardest things about Christian's death, are the struggle with the question ,Who would he have become with my guidance in his life?
(I think I did ok,except for teaching him to sustain from physical confrontation,I wish I had told him to kick their asses) He was so talented as a boarder and was a sponsored boarder in Killeen by his skate store and his wild dedication to the sport and had met many pro and non-pro boarders on Hood.....
Missing his morning kiss on the cheek ,quick hug and I love you Mom on the way out the door to school AND seeing how he was with his baby sister and brother and had no problem showing he loved them.! thats not all there are more but those are the top reasons when you lose your child to bullying it is not a natural death or an accident no childs death is ok.
 I loved you then I love you still Always have and always will.....

Never can I be at peace, your silence speaks volumes in our family,the way you loved and were loved is missed and I will never stop fighting...

No comments:

Post a Comment