Wednesday, January 12, 2011

NCIS

I sat here tonight watching my fave show episodes Christian and I had watched together with all the kids and I love them because they werent what we thought they were , But then again when I met Mark Harmon and he told me I had Awsome kids , He took the time to talk to Andy in Iraq he hugged my lil one after he called him Leroy Jethro Gibbs and he spent time talking to William and Chris, He wasnt what I THOUGHT he would be....he was down to earth caring and nice, I never thought I would have a beer with one of hollywoods most popular TV stars but I am glad I did and happy I and my kids had that chance...Christian , I love you and I miss you, I miss your cocky smile your sneaky ways and your fierce loyalty to our family....you will never be replaced....Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment