Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Did he matter???

All my life I told my son he was important, even when I argued, I just wish he wouldve blatantly told me this screwup Ross was still screwing  with him, I miss him more than anyone will ever know He was my son my love the point like all my kids are that my world revolved around, I built him up taught him that violence isnt the answer, hit them in the long run not the quick fix, I am a welder, I could be making boocoo bucks but I am raising my kids, I have 5 special needs kids with IEPs and 1 who has a high IQ like his dad, Christian being gone has totally screwed my kids life and my life and his dad's life up, it takes more than sperm to be a dad, and for 11 years the man I married loved Christian like his own,He has raised Hunter and Tristan , He would lay down and die for us ,now we have to stop grieving and go on with life are you freaking kidding me???????? My son is dead, He cant come home he isnt on Vacation or visiting friends, We will NEVER be alright, a freaking twit took to bullying my son until he saw no way out  had Christian gone over the table and kicked Ross's freaing @ss, Ross wouldve learned Christian had agility strength and quickness, and Christian wouldve been suspended for retallying and the school wouldve did what THEY did anyway, take ross's side, Ross is a freaking little C**** Bastart*son who needs a good old fashion BUTT whooping to put him where he needs to be, Oh and for the Record Ross FLIP ME OFF ONE MORE TIME , see what happens!
Yes I am pissed YES I am angry YES I WANT THIS BASTARD IN JAIL WHERE HE BELONGS oh and WHERE THE SAMHILL IS THE AIRFORCE in ALL THIS!???

No comments:

Post a Comment