Thursday, January 20, 2011

Privacy

You know they say that they cant mention the children involved in bullying someone has the right to privacy and anonyminity , but the little punk that bullied my son Ross doesnt deserve anything but a 6x6 jail cell for the rest of his life, protecting someone like this who gets a kick out of being crass and a totally twitchy little bastard who gets joy from laughing at Christian EVEN AFTER he is dead and screwing with his friends and his older brother, you know Karma is a big bitch, Ross you are the reason we had the columbine incident happen, because of little pissy jerks like you who decide to have fun demeaning others at their expense, and while you havent been charged with anything yet , there is ONE thing you fail to remember as do your parents, your stepfather Well see he is an active duty Military man, and tho you are NOT his BIOLOGICAL CHILD you ARE his Military DEPENDANT! making HIM responsible for YOUR ACTIONS! ALWAYS, sooooooooo with that said , I am a really huge BITCH My kids and stepkids (whom I have been raising for 11 years) have been my life and now MY SON is DEAD because of your unwarrented bullshit , you are a self centered SOC who needs to get his ass kicked royally, You know Chris wouldve kicked your ass all over the lunch room and back, too bad he didnt, I wouldve stood behind him on that one, BUT since he didnt, Ross I aim to ruin your life as you know it, and what I mean by that is I want your ass sitting in the county and a prison to rott where you belong, You took away from my kids and MY FAMILY a very special dedicated caring sweet son/brother/cousin/nephew/grandson from us and still think this whole situation is funny, it isnt and will never WILL be funny EVER! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment