Sunday, February 20, 2011

Post Death

Post death, Myself and my family are working hard at dealing with Christian's death as are his friends,To us, his friends and people he loved and who loved him, it will never be ok this wasnt a death due to cancer,car accident or a natural death, My son died at the hands of 3 teens who thought they had the right to demean my son take away the walls I helped him build, I allowed my kids to choose the path I also tell them  to never take it to a violent level always go the long road instead it was better to do that than a quick fix and kick their asses which right now as a mother I wish I had said Go Ahead Christian kick his ass show him how you can really be, but no I believed them they PROMISED ME they would stop it and now I know they didnt stop his hell they didnt even care enough about my son to do anything even AFTER his DEATH! 
  so to the Marletts,the Verhulst, and Evan's family Be aware that there will be a day that I come after you not physically but with a lawyer and to the Sheriff yes I will go after all of you because you didnt care ENOUGH about MY SON or MY Family! and because of this My blueeyed son my sweet caring loving son who loved his family loved skateboarding, loved his little brother so much He cries that Christian isnt there to play video games tickle love and laugh,  His last words to his younger sister Sissy where "Sissy never ever forget this, I love you always remember this!" shortly after we found him hanging in his closet, Our loss is way to much to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment