Saturday, February 19, 2011

No reasoning No Goodbye I Love you .

It is Saturday 19th of Feb I am thinking I am missing you but your friends spent the night I let them do their thing like when you were here,I remember last year this time I also had kid wall to wall for your  random sleepover becuause the weekend was a long one for presidents day, you guys would go out and skate trick and jam, You would let Hunter and Faith into your world for awhile letting them hang with nicole Sam Johnnyboy Ryan would have a ball but your not here and we all sit in the house gather in the LR and chat Kendra comes I love seeing her back in the fold knowing she is ok she had a really rough time after you died,she hurt she misses you and when we leave with you we are leaving your loving heart behind it sucks because I miss you and now I am left missing her and I am afraid that will have a results too....I love you my gorgeous blue eyed son, your laughter tricks and sweet I love ya mom ya know I really do! Well son I love you more and miss you most......

No comments:

Post a Comment