Monday, February 7, 2011

York County Schools

Hear me today Hear me tomorrow Hear me for the REST of your lives, You do not care about your students their mental health or well being, you are not a good school or even an OK school, you hire stupid lazy resource officers who refuse to take a simple police report that very well couldve saved my sons life, but no and NOW you refuse to admit that YOU screwed up that YOU COULDVE DONE MORE....so now my family is left to carry on a life without the presence of my son ,their brother, their nephew,cousin and grandchild. And you really think this is OK??? It ISNT! it NEVER WILL BE, putting you in my review mirror will be good but to what I have lost will NEVER BE OK! you are all ignorant idiots who think our kids are minute to your damn careers I sincerely hope you meet Karma, you shes a really big BITCH and I hope you pay in Hell for what you have taken from me and MY family...

No comments:

Post a Comment