Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday Feb 8

Today I sit here in my room, I am watching NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles I miss you Chris I miss you and me on the bed watching the Gators play Watching NCIS the Music awards him forcing me to listen to music I did NOT want to but when I heard it I loved it, YOU my son, were loved cared for sweet loving and funny,Now there is a hole in our family your gone, you wanted to be like Tim Tebow, you LOVED how he played you LOVED the Gators but most of all you LOVED your family with you gone we still LOVE  all of that but we LOVED you more Kendi is back in the fold, I love her because you loved her, I love her because she loved you and WE loved her because We Loved Ya'll! I miss you Christian I love you much I miss you most I wish you knew.

Love in Eternity
Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment