Monday, July 18, 2011

Today

As the time gets closer and leaving is more real, I wonder,had he still been here would his dad rotated back to the US,probly not as I listen to Kylie Morgan's song Pheobe I wonder did her dad listen? did he collapse like I did in tears missing his babygirl as much as I miss my baby boy? I Thank Aleece Walz for writing Christians Song Where no Child Fears it meant more than any words I could say to me and I am sure she knows this, We are losing our kids to senseless BS in school, if you have a ZERO TOLERANCE than PROVE IT! ACT ON IT! dont send a mass call and not include my number but send to my sisters fone???? I have that call on tape because the day you sent it, we were at Church and his FRIENDS and Family were talking about their memories of Christian....it went on Sharon's answering machine....ZERO means NOTHING NO NOT HAPPENING, and PAUL HOPKINS,KAREN FARRINGER and CRAIG REED, you are a joke, a boil on the butt of HUMANITTY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment