Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friends,How good or bad are your choices?

Hey Ya'll I hope you are having a good day today, mine is surely better after i got off the telephone a minute ago.
Every where I go I always make friends and I miss them from time to time, Yesterday, I finally called the Country Radio Station at Fort Hood,Tx. When first got to Killeen TX. I had to go through the process of finding a new radio station,so I did and when driving the kids to school every morning the DJ Julia would crack me up with her sidekick, I would die laughing, then I got to meet Julia in person and became friends in the sense, she was great! I would often take Christian or Tristan or both with me to see her and they got to know her and she got to know them and they would joke and we ALL loved seeing her at the car dealers the kids would look around and have fun.
  Today I got a call a call that should've happened a year ago but due to the lack of my memory loss and PTSD the kids and I have, I had forgotten one important friend in my Army Wife Life, Julia, and today I told her what I had forgotten to do when my son passed away, it was hard,She knew and liked Christian, she understood what had happened and why it took me so long to call,it was like we hadn't been gone the whole thing flowed and I told all about Christian and my new journey in life as the CEO&President of the Christian Taylor Foundation  and it was like I spoke to her yesterday and was updating her like any other day, and that is when you know, your friendship never had that year of silence and that you are back to being connected once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment