Saturday, November 5, 2011

What kind of Parent teaches this to their child?

Now while the Marlettes instilled in their son Ross Hey you can say whatever you want its OK(while clearly here in the US if you cant use the Nword you shouldnt be able to use ANY of what Ross said it is totally UNEXCEPTABLE HERE) The arrogant crass totally WRONG upbringing he has had, well there is a thing Ross it is called Karma and I am telling you it happens, This is MY Country,Tell your crass mother to take her butt back to the UK if she doesnt like the police here, and from my UK friends they really arent any better,Thank you Brad for letting me know, I appreciate that.. and to TechSgt Marlette, I havent called your house I am not slandering you, slander is LYING and trust me you I am so NOT I have all the proof I need, Thank you To you and your family for taking away my 11 yr olds Best brother, and for totally turning a blind eye while your son took a life I will try to take his future as he took my son's,Why should he have a family go to college or even have graduated from High School, it is called the Hellicopter parenting method and trust me they need supernanny to teach them appropriate behavior here in the United States because what their son did was not just inappropriate but totally unexceptable here. I will pursue through legal channels all I need to do,to hold Ross,Evan and Michael accountable for their actions and the school accountable for their INACTIONS!  We are losing our Future leaders because Schools States and Congress wont pass a simple law protecting our kids from animals like these.......IF IT WERE YOUR KID YOU WOULD BE SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS!  DO SOMETHING!

2 comments:

  1. Miss you Chris, my brother and my closest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do everything in my power to see justice is given and things are set the right way. I'll be 18 on Tuesday, and that day is the day I raise hell against every single person responsible.

    ReplyDelete