Saturday, November 5, 2011

The toughest job in the Army........

They say that being a Military wife is the toughest job in the Army, but I beg to differ (due to an experience I'd wish on NO ONE) That isn't true, The toughest job in the military is that of a family, who due to the lack of another Military family who doesnt parent their son and teach them right and wrong, lose a child due to mean hateful and just downright things you just dont say to another person no matter how much you dislike that person, things such as "Christian Taylor You need to just go ahead and kill yourself and get it over with"or "Homo,Fag,Gay,Queer Emofreak" get food thrown at shoved books knocked off the table told to just go sit in the corner and cut himself,  And after the DAY after laugh and say Hey dont call me stupid I might kill myself! When a Child takes his own life rather than go to school it is a sad day in this world and it means the School DID NOT DO ANYTHING OR ENOUGH! When you send your kids to school you want to know they are safe unless you work for the school systen you have no power as a parent, and when I said Can you PROTECT my son and you blatantly LIE (with NO INTENTIONS of doing so) I believed you well post 31May2010, ANYONE who says yes should be held accountable for what happens under your roof. and let it be known either you step in or I do and I wont be nice in anyway shape or form, Today is Christian's 18th BD, I had promised him a cruise to the Cayman's unfortunatly We wont be going we will however be @ 5:58 PM tonight setting off 18 Purple black and blue balloons (all his Fave Colors and the Foundation colors also) and 13 Red White and Blue Stars with the names of the fallen of Fort Hood on Christian's 16th BD, and we will send them up to heaven. To those who think being an Army wife is the toughest job Walk a mile in my shoes and not only be the Army wife but the Army wife who's son died while his dad was deployed at the hands of a bully......

No comments:

Post a Comment