Monday, January 21, 2013

My son was proud of his dad.

My son Christian was so proud of his dad he wrote this in 2008 and it was so very sweet of him to think of Andy,but he knew without a doubt that Andy was his hero coming back from Iraq each time unscathed but not without a close call in 2003 when 2/4 was the first to cross the berm and pursue it's mission in Iraq! enjoy


   Written by Christian Taylor for his dad SSG Juntti in 2008

 

Dear God,


In this prayer I ask you please to watch over my family and me,
Also please be an Angel to my Dad , He has it good and sometimes bad,
My Daddy is my Hero you see for he watches out for our family and me.
My Daddy is a Man of strength A man with integrity and love for me.
Hes serving so far from home He watches our Borders and our home!! He is From the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
 I am so very proud of my Daddy  as you see, For he fights for my rights to be free.
So tonight when you make your rounds Hug my Daddy tight whisper softly to him " Your child is safe Im watching him you see with the love of my father ,soon he will see your selfless protection of the USA , you will be a hero forever in his heart and in his eyes!"
No I lay me down to sleep I pray the Lord my daddy is safe Keep watching him while I sleep and blanket him with love that he can freely keep!
(Author Christian WM Taylor 2008 )
If you read this , Remember that how you live is protected in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!  Thank a Military Member or their family, you owe them that.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment