Monday, July 15, 2013

Expectations Parents have when sending their children to school!




As every parent believes with reasonable rationalization, that when  send my kids to school, the staff hired to work there is to keep our children safe while they are in their school because everyone knows, a parent cannot go to a school and dish out punishment, rectify or police other kids actions when it comes to our kids and if the Staff doesn't police bullies and hold them accountable and the kids who are being bullied either fight back, carry a gun to school and hold the bullies accountable WHY should THEY be held accountable? you see it isn't tit for tat, it is ok for someone to bully someone so badly and relentlessly that they take their own life ,in my eyes this is murder by proxy.

   I have raised my kids not to fight in school yet they called my family "disfunctional" and when my son was told to go kill himself and get it over with, he did NOT take matters into his own hands and kick the crap out of Ross,Evan,Michael and last but least Brian, who's name I never heard until the trial,"yet they called my family disfunctional" When I met my husband Christian's dad wasnt in his life Andy was the father my son knew and my sons ended their relationship with their dad themselves all the hurt he bestowed on them was by his hand or should I say false promises.

Back to Christian on 11May2010,My son didn't lose it and kick their asses,  He called me, I went to school I met with staff, and the sheriff Deputy, they dished up a lot of Poloma(crap), after the massive load of BS, I took Chris home and I called the supers office who then called an IEP meeting, Christian refused to go, I know now WHY he refused, they did not give a damn about my son which became clear during the trial (which I might add was recorded )
They admitted they didn't discipline any of the 4 kids under oath on the stand. 

 I know Christian's friends and their parents didn't tell me because I was already dealing with so much, ie my husband was stationed overseas,my son was dead,I had 5 other children at home and most importantly I was angry which I might add will NEVER go away so understand this,I will be inclined to to tell you to go to hell if you try to speak to me ever, Christian's been dead 3 years you had your chance @ 0645 on 1June2010 to not even acknowledge Christian with his class(they just graduated) EVER it hurt his friends and it pissed me off A student existed in your school district, his class graduated they wanted to put a picture up and pay tribute and you would not and did not let them. Karma is coming your way so be aware and yes it does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment