Thursday, January 21, 2016

Why everyone is done with William.

William seems to think that he is more important in the family than his other siblings in his family and that he can speak to me in a disrespectful manner treating everyone like crap when infact he can not and everyone in the family is done with his crap,and yet he continues to lie ,allow his bitch to call me a kunt,yes she need not attend college because she doesn't know how to spell a simple 4 letter word what she needs to do is head back to high school and learn how to spell the right way because when you call someone a cunt but spell it kunt is makes you look like exactly what you are,an idiot whom hasn't grown into her big girl panties!,His bitch needs to be muzzled, as long as she runs her mouth screaming in the background to let him speak to his dad, when infact he doesn't want to speak to William due to the bullshit William has caused, now His bitches father may think William is telling the truth about everything but hey intelligence is an obvious lacking component in that family and when the real William comes out and it will,THEY like everyone else that William is a liar ,self embellisher. William can NOT even be trustworthy which is the very reason I refused to let my husband cosign because William is not a trustworthy person and he would fuck his dad over in a heartbeat ,just as he did to Tristan, when he borrowed money and never paid it back which is why when he tried conning Gregg out of money Tristan called him and let him know what William had done to him and that indeed William was NOT homeless but lying to get money causing Gregg to be extremely pissed that he would lie to him to get money but it didn't surprise me ,I knew he would .

What he doesn't get is no one wants to talk to him because everyone is done with the lies he tells , extreme lies he post online such as he races 450 Motocross with a 300 EX that hasn't been outfitted to race and has not run since 2012 and he brags on his snapchat in 2014 when moved to South Carolina as the picture where he stated his bike is dirty,it isn't ,and he hasn't ridden it since 2012 in Anthony NM where he killed it after a day of riding and we (his parents ) have not had the money to fix it and it is still sitting in my garage .

  while living in VA after Christians suicide He and his older brother Tristan would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night never realizing their Uncle Mike was smoking across the street hidden watching them go out the window and leave running the roads in the middle of the night at ages way to young to be and the lesson learned could've caused them to lose their freedom forever if not for myself and my husband.

 In our family we don't just abandon people unless there is an obvious reason where just a small action won't help,and small actions have gone over his head,your in my home you act like you have sense and be respectful ,you ignore that then punishment is issued punishment doesn't help then you had better be prepared because the checks your mouth is writing can't be cashed with your ass and now you have put yourself in a corner started yourself a pity party crying oh poor poor me they just left me ,won't talk to me and I don't know why.... BULLSHIT you know why ,and your dealings as an ignorant disrespectful brat (if your momma was alive she would've kicked your ass all OVER  for talking the way you have AND she would've straightened out your bitch for being just as disrespectful,and hear this anything she says makes her look like the stupid little disrespectful person she is and you both can say you didn't email or anything but it shows her email addy ,so STOP CONTACTING US, WE DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU! YOU HAVE A FAMILY with Keith there will be NOTHING coming from this family You buried yourself when you made threats in emails and played the boohoo game change your name grow a beard join the Military (which won't happen when they run your background ) do WHATEVER we are DONE with you!!!! can you get that and stop telling people we just left you, you had moved out you were 18 you were told to stop the behavior you didn't so now the GI bill is in use by someone who DESERVES it and did so by showing they had what it took to be a productive citizen and family member oh and take the MMI certificates down, you are no longer accepted there because you have no way to pay for it a problem that you and ONLY you caused !
   I really do not care how much you lie about me or whatever you decide to lie about (EXCEPT when it comes to my son's 300EX if I keep seeing it, I will continue to call you out right along with Tristan ,Gregg,and Faith even though the lie is laughable and the dude was so stupid to believe it,you will NOT DISRESPECT MY SON's MEMORY or their brothers memory ,your not his brother your just a jackass that passed through his life ! 

We have rules in this house,everyone else follows them and has no problem,for whatever reason you think your more special than anyone else is this house (THAT is NOT how I Roll,Ive never changed or shown preferences with not anyone one person in this house! That will never change everyone who lives in this house knows that also and we work together ,we have fun, but they obey the rules )

how he got kicked out perm
This will prove I am correct and once you see it you will SEE it.....
On Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:01 PM, Britney Woodbury <britneywoodbury@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey dad just wanna say you broke a promise the promise you made to me and my mom I just wanna say now I'm living on the streets I hope it's nice knowing that.... And I just wanna say thank you for messing up my everything my hope and dream to become a motorcycle mechanic and Ik my mom is mad at you, you promised to always take care of us and you leave me stranded. Thanks very much pops thanks very fucking much dad........

He tried guilting dad when Dad found out about the GI Bill she had been gone for 3 years ,William fucked his own self ,he was told to watch his mouth abide by rules ,He is a self serving little bitch who blames anyone and everyone EXCEPT himself ..
AND Tristan Taylor you can verify this the first real paying job wasn't until Walterboro,Me ?? really bitch like raising your fucking ass was easy ,this also goes back to Anthony when you and Gregg were talking about moving and all he would say is he would be happy when HE turned 18 and could move out.....Everyone in the house was happy he moved out....This one right here pissed dad off BIG TIME!!! He has her family eating up all the lies ,but it is seeming to be unraveling on its own Karma exist ,but I will say this ,He will NEVER move back in with us EVER so if it goes south he can tap his mom's side cuz this shit is not going to happen ANYMORE... Oh and yes PLEASE DO IT WITHOUT DAD.......We are still waiting for that bullshit to happen, and I am willing to bet it won't Will talks a good game but doesn't ever seal the deal!
On Sunday, October 4, 2015 5:17 PM, Britney Woodbury <britneywoodbury@yahoo.com> wrote:
Lazy really I'm not lazy and yeah my dad had an heart attack but yet know one could contact me and let me know fuck you Lisa let me talk to my dad he wants to talk to me and don't worry Lisa you should be going to court very soon keep drinking your beer and your gonna die and tbh I can't wait because I want my dad back
Lisas Son Christian First of all this is NOT William's 300EX it WAS my son Christian's who died in 2010,and it hasn't run since we were stationed @ Fort Bliss TX ,this picture was taken in South Carolina after his dad was medically retired from the US Army, AND William hasn't ever raced it,he has never raced it and it hasn't been running for several years everything he said about this on instagram is a lie....
@thealbinomidget
94 weeks ago
U call that dirty u havent been muddin have you tongue emoticon
User profile for willjuntti22
@willjuntti22
94 weeks ago
Tbh yes I have but let me open the engine and air intake ect
User profile for willjuntti22
@willjuntti22
94 weeks ago
From my last me motor cross race the 450 class
User profile for willjuntti22
@willjuntti22
94 weeks ago
And that's after I washed it from the racw@
User profile for willjuntti22
@willjuntti22
94 weeks ago
Race*^
User profile for willjuntti22
@willjuntti22
94 weeks ago
Wash rack
(that isn't a wash rack it was bricks that made up a place where we could keep the 4wheelers we have since moved and the 4 wheelers are here with us there are people who can be asked about William's "Racing Career" which does not exist at all his older brothers Gregg and Tristan Taylor all about that....

LikeReply2 hrs
Lisas Son Christian AND William has never raced it the picture he put up was taken in SC it hasn't ran since 2012 that is in 2013.....

No comments:

Post a Comment