Monday, March 14, 2016



I find it totally in distaste that you ,who had not been involved in Christian's life since 06, publically claim you knew your son, NO you did not KNOW who he was OR what he was about,you sent a 6'3" teen carpenter pants and he had been wearing skinny jeans for over 2 years,He loved raising money for the Ronald McDonald house,Do you know the names of his best friends or his girlfriend ? Do you know what music he listened to? what college he wanted to attend? What he wanted to do for his career? Who his fave Auntie and Uncle were?

 So stop trying to act like you knew him when he never refered to you after you broke his heart by saying you were too busy to drive to spartanburg after I had driven ALL the way from Killeen,but no worries they had a ball at sharon and mikes.

Oh and I never talked to you about that Christmas break He did and he made the arrangements and then when he called you from Spartanburg YOU told HIM you didnt have time!!

And he had the rights to be pissed off

  I also find it in poor taste that you publically post that I am sue happy,but then your wife  put it publicly I wonder if his dad was on it, Well DUH Moron, he as your son of course you were! She also lied saying chris needed help he had problems with his schoolwork and I did nothing,Christian was on an IEP since 2001 and I had attended a meeting 3 weeks prior to his death about the kids that were harrassing Christian in school I had multiple meetings and conversations about the bullying!

And further more Christian DID NOT DIE because of me, you couldn't say that to my face because you know damn well I would've throttled your ass AND further more when you said it Tristan was listening and then the coward you are you hung up,BUT No matter how pissed off or angry at you I would never tell you that,when you said you put your scumbag self right into the same group as the the kids that bullied Christian.your a jerk and you blame everything on me,nice try I know what I did and I know what YOU didnt do ,So stop telling people you knew Christian, ANDY knew him not you !

No comments:

Post a Comment