Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bully-Cides

How many kids do we have to lose before our Goverment deems this a National Crisis? there are more kids dying everyday, and how sad that more parents have to be thrown into the pain that Myself and my family have to feel as well as Christians friend in Texas and Va. 
  When I hear that another child has taken their life after being relentlessly pursued by some punk for nothing other than sheer   amusement I feel that same feeling all over again, I feel sick to my stomach and immediatly want to scream, my life will never be the same, and in my opinion the school is covering their own ass and it truly makes me sick that my son was there to learn and they are so worried about their own ass they are lying to save it!
  YOU YOU ALONE screwed up just admit it and move on, fix what you need to and be done, things might change had they done just that!
  As for all the other crap that I have to hear and deal with, Yes it IS the teachers and admin who are responsible for our kids when we send them to school, I have NO POWER whatso ever in school but THEY do, I cant do anything so you who say WHAT ABOUT the PARENT??? WHAT ABOUT ME?? I raised my kids to believe in themselves to march to the beat of their own drum and to pursue the life they want and I pick my battles with my kids what they wear and what they listen to (music wise) arent those battles However , HOW they act in school and their grades ARE! and if they are being bullied constantly HOW ARE they going to learn??? they cant they are too worried about being attacked, ridiculed and tormented and yes that is exactly what the punks did to Christian, and right now I am having to live with what comes around goes around and baby Karma is fixing to kick your ass because you reap what you sow x 10 and I hope I am there to see it because if there is anything I can do it will be smile and let my son know that we are trying......to all the kids who bully in this world I hope you get what you got coming to you because what you did to our kids is total bullcrap and Karma I believe in.......
this is only my opinion......

1 comment:

  1. A friend's brother committed suicide and the school pretended they knew nothing, even though students told the parents the teachers were well aware of it. They passed a law in WA State about this, but I doubt anything will happen quickly because of the apathy of the school staff. Wishing you the best of everything.
    Wyatt's Mom (Wyatt was killed by a trucker in 2003)

    ReplyDelete