Monday, November 15, 2010

DADT

Normally I keep my mouth shut on positions such as this but I can not here, My husband is a soldier in the US Military, and we both agree on this subject and feel that is a waste of time and government money to keep arguing this fact, this would be OUR position on this stupid fight they keep wanting to bring up, If you can do your job, if you can PROTECT my husbands ass when your next to him in that FoxHole then WHAT IS THE PROBLEM??? Just because you have a different sexual agenda and respect those who also do then what is the problem some of the most BRILLIANT people in our country are Gay or Lesbians transgendered WHATEVER, I dont care about who they prefer to love I do give a damn that they DO their job while serving next to MY kids FATHER! but other than that some of my best friends have same sex preference and normally they make better friends than others because we tend not to judge someone so severely as others do, how does this tie into my world now and bullying??? Because there is alot and I mean ALOT of bashing and bullying going on right now in our schools and with the Federal Government doing it to our US Military is the EXACT same thing that is happening to our youth in our school system, Just because you sir sit in Washington does NOT give you permission to bully anyone and JUST because you DONT like their lifestyle choice doesnt give YOU the right to tell them they can NOT have American PRIDE and defend our country we are suppose to be able to choose in the United States, What happened to that and do you really realize just HOW many Military Troops want a person who will stand tall and fight????? It seems that you all in the house are all about you and not about what counts and it makes me sick to my stomach WHO are YOU to JUDGE ANYONE??? Ive earned that right to judge your non slacking asses because My son is dead and the punks still go to school with my older son and niece  and still laugh and joke about Christian hanging himself.....now at this moment as we approach 40 deaths since school started , whats more important????


Always and Forever Christians's Mom
Lisa Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment