Thursday, July 21, 2011

Since you've been gone.!

Since you've been gone, Our home isnt a home,it's just a house on a street in a town ,in a state, who didnt care about us.
Since you've been gone,Our family isnt a Family anymore, we are just people who are in pain trying to get from day to day,week to week,month to month,year to year.
Since you've been gone, your ten your old brother cries wanting his big brother to just play video games or pick him and give him that big bear hug you used to do, and your baby sisters want you whisper Hey sis I love and give her those fleeting kisses on the cheek
Since you've been gone,I miss seeing you and kendii sitting whispering sweet nothings,and now while she is back,we miss you the same I miss you as my son and she misses you with a love the same as mine but just as powerful,
Our family won't ever be the same,SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE!!!
My love I miss you....
Luv Mum
Dad,Tristan,William,Hunter,Caity,Sissy,Gregg,RiRi,Nate,Auntie Anna,Nathan,Ryan,Kelly, We truly MISS YOU! you were the glue....Love you baby, miss yer blue eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment